Monday, January 14, 2013

Barbra Palvin VS. Selena Gomez

Justin Bieber's stunning ex Selena Gomez attended the same Golden Globe award after party as Justin's new honey Barbra Palvin. Justin was also in attendance. Is there a rivalry between the two stars? Who knows, Barbra is known as a jealous type! Too all you beliebers, sorry to say, but I think your man might soon be off the market, so I would act fast! Poor Selena, getting jealous too? Watch out this could get messy.
Barbra tells Camara's, "I only wanted to get to know him because I was a fan of his working!" Do I smell user by any chance? But she goes on to say, "now I am head over heals for him!" Ahhh Selena watch out, JB has another kitten up his alley!
Justin came out and said  that he really enjoyed the company of the young 19 year old. These two have got to be made for each other!
Well read me later Vougies!
Love,
Gossip Vouge! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment