Thursday, January 31, 2013

Katy Perry made Lauren Conrad Cry?!?

Pop star diva, Katy perry made fashionista Lauren Conrad cry! Don't worry there's not bad blood over these two Hollywood stars, in fact Lauren cried FOR Katy!

Lauren was in a plane heading someplace for a new shoot and she decided to plug in a movie! Can you guess which one? Yep the Katy perry: Part of Me movie.

She was stunned to see everything that the young popstar had struggled through, it was enough to make her cry. Even reminding her of her own childhood...as well as marriage.

"I love my husband I really do, and I love his style. He's more of a blue jeans and t-shirt kind of guy! Sometimes I'll sneak clothes into his drawer!"

Sneaky sneaky Lauren! Lol, we love our pop stars! And fashionistas hope you all stay "Forever Young"!!!
Love,
Gossip Vouge!



No comments:

Post a Comment