Thursday, January 31, 2013

JB and Zayn Malik BFFs??

Justin Beiber is such a wonderful soul and I'm sure all you beliebers out there belieb it!! And we have proof to prove it!

Zayn's recent girl troubles with Perry have left him in a pickle...she's saying that Zayn betrayed her...who knows if that's actually true!

But Justin Beiber has been kind enough to offer a hand to his friend in need. He's been through this before and recently just ended a rocky relationship with pop diva actor, Selena Gomez! He has Gretchen advice I'm certain of it! What do you guys think? Leave a comment on what you think?

This is what Justin said, "I'm always there for my friends, especially when they're going through their rocky times. So many people think that the members of One Direction and I are huge rivals, but in actuality we aren't. We're actually good friends, I like to think of it like this, Beliebers and Directioners are family! And all my beliebers are my friends! I just wish that I could be there for ALL of my beilebers when they're down and out the way I can be here for my friend, Zayn!"

Adorable right!! I think he loves ALL of his beliebers just like he loves Zayn! Peace out Vougies!
Love,
Gossip Vouge!!

No comments:

Post a Comment