Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Justin Who?

Former Disney diva Selena Gomez is doing well with the split between her and her ex, beiber. She's not home crying like any other girl would be, no she's out recording! Crazy? No shes strong! Belibers, now that she's gone, do you think you have a shot? Well it's possible, but I think Mrs. Barbra Palvin Beiber has this one in the bag!

We spoke to Justin last night in Miami while he was "out and about" he said, "I'm so in love, head over heels even and I think she could be my one less lonely girl!" aww how romantic right? Well get this he says, "sometime in the near future I may even...pop the question! I mean I have a ring picked out and everything!"

Sorry beliebers, maybe you can be Justin's adopted daughter(: but back to Selena!

She's restricted her mom from saying TOO much about her new album coming out but we didn't manage to get this! After Selener broke up, Selena has recorded over 16 songs!
"I'm definitely much sassier now, with the split and all!"(: It's nice to know that there are still strong women in the world that can move on without months of crying or even a single tear! WE LOVE YOU SELENA!!!
Love,
Gossip Vouge!


No comments:

Post a Comment