Monday, January 14, 2013

Colored skinnies <3

Hey guys, Gossip Vouge here. I have to say, those colored skinny jeans have sky rocketed! I also have to say, I love them!!! I have like twenty pairs! Now I may be biased to my opinion, but I think that colored skinnies are totally a cool pop of color to the world! We live in such a boring world that when something colorful pops into trend, how can you NOT be a part of it! Ok, in case you're in need of what to wear with your colored skinnies, I've got my tips!
Red: Plain black T with a fancy necklace or neutral colored scarf and black books
Light Blue: plain white or grey T with suspenders, scarf, or necklace and brown boots.
Dark Blue: Grey shirt and accessories of your choice with black converse.
Pink: White T, necklace with pink accents and white shoes or sandals
Yellow: white long sleeve with neutral cardigan and white flats
Orange: DONT EVER WEAR PURPLE WITH ORANGE!!! Wear neutral color without an extremely distracting pattern. Wear an orange headband and neutral flats.
Green: grey shirt, necklace with color, and grey flats
Purple: Brown plain shirt, necklace, brown flats

No comments:

Post a Comment