Monday, January 28, 2013

Taylor's New Hook-Up??

Has pop country star Taylor Swift, finally moved on from her most recent heartbreak, One Direction band member Harry Styles. Want to know who her new boyfriend is?? Ok, ok I'll tell you! It's a can of Diet Coke! I think she's finally lost it! In her recent video she stated, "I'm just going to come out and say it...because we want to make it official...I have a new man in my life, his name is Diet Coke!" After Harry Styles dumped her sorry butt, I think she got SO lonely she had to be with someone...or something and I believe a Diet Coke can was the closest thing to her at the time. When they break up, how is she gonna write a break up Song for THAT?!? It goes like this: And I opened you up and drank you down After I'm done I'm gonna crush you in the junk yard Turn ya into something useful Cause ya cheated on me with 7 Up Now I'm gonna THROW UP you stupid little metal piece if crap! Lolz! Just watch it happen guys! Then, she goes and gets a contract with the Diet Coke company...she's even doing a commercial With "him" I think she's truly and finally cracked! Not even kidding! Well got to go! See ya Vougies Love, Gossip Vouge!

No comments:

Post a Comment